Monday, July 23, 2007

Commercial Mentality

There are two distinct threats to my life, and each may be no more than a shadow.

The first comes from my school where some people have been saying stories about me with malice. The stories hint that I've done something wrong (I haven't). Some kids don't know if they should believe them. I needed to be able to demonstrate that I've done nothing wrong, and the only way to do that was to surrender my position.

I have no income and no prospects.

The second threat stems from a senior poly's office. A legal counsell for a senior politico is an old school friend of mine. There might be a connection between that person and the paedophile I blew the whistle on in '93. By resigning I remove the need for them to kill me. If I raise hell over the issue, my friend will find a different fall guy, probably someone I don't like.

No comments: