Friday, April 18, 2008

Promoting New Music Friday 18th April

Buddha Body
Buddha Body 5
by zefif and k6
Another collab with wonderful Jere talent...

we did it again mate !

thanks a lot !
Jere : Guitar
FiF : synthetic instruments, composition and mix
===
Henway Park
Chicken's at Henway Park
by pete, NorthPoint, ciheins and fatchance
Yup, the Chicken's are ready to Play Ball!

Some of our teammates put this little number together in the name of good sportsmanship.
pete - Coach - guitars and vocals
NorthPoint - 3rd "bass"
ciheins - Right field - pluckin' cluckin' fiddle
fatchance - Shortstop - wild chickens
===
Ravens
Crush - {Cover}
by RAVENS
I found this bare midi file online & remembered how much I loved the original song by Jennifer Paige. I beefed the track up by adding some instruments using Ejay & used 5 separate tracks to record my lead and background vocals. Aren't crushes fun?
===
Cover Art
Don't Do It This Way
by archie7777 and Mandika

Mandika's spoken words into a soft lounge song...
===
Resolute
Resolute
by Choirbox and amateurpro

I heard this and I loved it so much that I couldn't stop myself from singing along with it, so I figured I'd hit record and see where it went.

No comments: