Saturday, April 26, 2008

Promoting New Music Saturn Day 26th April

Feed My Head
Feed My Head
by Baboon and PowerMatt
Hey, here's a down and dirty rock tune. Barely edited and shadily mixed. Granz put this together and I threw lyrics and vox on top of it. We thought we might, we think we may...remix and add and change later...but it's high summer right now and we're all lazy. I hate it when sh*t lays around on my hard drive too long, so up it goes!

Enjoy this rabid rock tune and CRANK THE VOLUME. Play it on the 4th of July for me and ol' Granz.
===
Sea Chanty
Sea Chanty (Ship and the Sea Revisited)
by Baboon and enicholsIC
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present a labor of love.
I wrote this song 15 years ago. For comparison, the original is here. Another version by Pete

Ed graciously recreated, updated and performed the guitar parts (and sang the intro) and I recorded new vocals, throughout. Ed mixed this version (and a few others), much to my delight.

We've brought the "Sea Chanty" forward to the 21st century...with utmost respect for the original, modern production values and a few "new" twists of the oars.
===
MM Man
Machinemade Man
by herrsolera
This song started off as a metronome counting at 180 bpm - a running exercise. But then, like a true composer with lots of free time, I modeled a song around it. It was basically a collection of hard rock clichés, but after a while it started growing on me.

It's a little experimental in nature, but I hope there's some merit to it. Please let me know what you think about this little adventure.

Thanks for listening!

Notable influences:
"The New Math" - OSI
"Block Rockin' Beats" - Chemical Brothers
"Right Here, Right Now" - Fatboy Slim
"Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in my Hand" - Primitive Radio Gods
===
Demons
My Demons
by amateurpro
I am haunted by sorrow and uncertainty and these feelings will undoubtedly generate actions that will cause deep pain and regret..
===
Eve
Ève
by Lafayette
The 3rd part of my musical saga "Gaïa" .
1st: The Birth
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=72941
2nd :The First Dolphin
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=73593
I play all the instruments, some loops on drums (DoD).
85 bpm, key : C
This small tune is a tribute to the mothers ...
Hope you enjoy !

- LaFayette

No comments: