Thursday, April 24, 2008

Promoting New Music Thorsday 24th April

Petra
Petra is in a song contest
April 23, 2008 | 2:55 pm
I have two of my songs (Your Angel and Breathe You) in a Swedish music competition...

... and I would be very grateful if you want to listen and maybe vote on my songs.. ( the winner will make a single record with Warner Music)

Here is the links to my songs in this competition..
(lyssna means listen and rösta means vote and you can vote on the songs once a day) Thanks! / Petra
Your Angel

Breathe You
===
Heath Ledger
Song for a Cowboy..
by brnPetra and georgeptingley
George Tingley has done this very beautiful arrangement to my Song for a cowboy.
I am so very glad for this..thank you so much!

Petra

(In memorial of Heath Ledger 1979-2008)
===
Mahogany Diva
I Got a Lover
by dirigent and MahogonyDiva
I enjoyed the great acap "Ink in My Pen" of MahogonyDiva
and added piano, e-piano, bass, baritone-sax and drums ...
===

No comments: