Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Promoting New Music Tuesday 29th April

Lupi
Lupi Archive's Bootlegs: Break That Wall!!
by lupiroz, o0o, SELES and Rolando

First extraction from unfinished collaborations lying down on my archive, an old work by the author of this splendid song, o0o, who sings with SELES on guitar, Rolando on drums and me on bass; I call this kind of uploadings “Lupi Archive’s bootlegs” cause I completed the missing parts and posted the tune without asking their permission.......in order to let it looking like that mythical bootlegs in the old days of the record industry.
Of course some of them (collaborators) could not agree my move and in that case I’ll have to remove immediately the tune......a cool reason to download it As Soon As Possible, just like in that old mythical days of the record industry, hihihihihi!!!
===
Mars One (Orbit)
by Heightened

I apologize for the disorder. I should have called it 'Chaotic Dynamics.'
===
Luke
WALK
by DLB, AshleyBeanHead and Toni1

Youngsters think they know everything don't they? but still come running back to you when they get it wrong! That's what this song is about.

dlb = song/guitar/bass/drums/keys/vocals
Toni1 = Backing vocals
Ashleybeanhead = mix/production
===
Cat
Green Eyes
by dirigent and Mandika

Tried something different with Mandika's great track ...

Lyrics and Vocals: Mandika
Instrumental Music and Production: Dirigent
===
Angel
wonderstruck
by that80sboy

another mixed up love tune....is there any other kind?...a song bout a girl from long ago...man i miss her! only loop is drums...hope you like!
===
madeleine stowe
Madeleine Stowe
by BossHook

Art imitating life with imitation sugar. The pop and dirty mix.

BossHook: Instruments, vocals, knobs and the hubub.

Copyright 2008, Boss Hook Music, ASCAP.
===
Hanging Tree
The Hanging Tree
by DayForNight, stevel and Mystified

This is actually one of the earliest songs I wrote and recorded, back in 2005. A couple of months ago Mysti sent me an mp3 with her lovely vocal additions. Due to a severe bout of lethargy on my part it took me another couple of months to track down my original GB file, by then I realised I had lost Mysti's vox! Luckily she still had them and resent them through. So finally I got around to getting it all mixed in....so here finally is the dark and folky DFN version of The Hanging Tree.

Steve

Photo by Ian Britton courtesy of Freefoto

No comments: