Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Promoting New Music Wodensday 23rd April

Satie
Satie's First Nocturne (1919)
by georgeptingley
Quirky French composer Erik Satie's First Nocturne (1919) casts a dark and mysterious spell. Hope you like it.

George Peter Tingley
===
The Break Down Song
by amateurpro and DJmevsme
I think this is my most emotional song so far..
There are a lot of deep personal feelings welling inside me at the moment and I thank music for the opportunity to express them..

Stay tuned for the version with lyrics in the near future.
===
Clown
Kill The Clown
by vegetal
I really enjoy makeing this tune... a lot of drums and percusion tracks,only one bass line in D.

Is groovy and charming... you can use this tune for dance or for kill a clown... the clowns are diabolic and they dont know my extermination plan.

The bpm is 110. Is totally open for collabs. Feel free to download and add your stuff.

Enjoy!... .... ... and... ... ... ... come on!... I wanna see you move your pupi!.

No comments: