Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Promoting New Music Wodensday 30th April

Beautiful Sunset
God Be With You (til we meet again)
by Mystified

God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again (hymn)
Text: Jeremiah E. Rankin, 1828-1904
Music: William G. Tomer, 1833-1896

For those who listen, here and Beyond...
And in memory of "droop"--Paul Lavon Davis (April 21, 1948 – April 22, 2008)

Just as with "Abide With Me," this was a spur-of-the-moment recording, far from perfect, that I wanted to share.
===
fork in road
New Love
by BlendWellMusic and amateurpro

New Love:
A dilemma between two women
One love that's safe and comforting
One love that's New and passionate (Sacrificing the other)
If I follow the new love, will I find that I really loved the other more?,
A fork in the road of love

I try and hit a couple of notes that are out of my range, (I know) I needed the song to sound like that, even if couldn't hit them,

Thank you Alex for letting me try something over this beautiful piece of art. I hope you feel the meaning!

AmateurPro: Music and Production
BlendWellMusic: Lyrics and Vocals

No comments: