Thursday, April 17, 2008

Promoting New Music

Waiting Off My Chest
by letileti and rinca
Had to upload it again- first mix had vocals missing LOL
Just to give you some context – Rinca posted a poem in a capella – something she wrote in a burst. I thought the uttered thoughts and words were very powerful and full of emotion. The subject matter is quite clear. So I went with dramatic flow of her reciting the poem and took cinematic direction sound wise - sort of modern film noir – if you can picture it...

I will do a video for this. Hope you like.
Music & Production M Niro
Vocals and Poem E Warren

(c) 2008
===
The King Of The Faeries (instrument audition)
by feenixx
I am really only posting this as an audition for two home-made software instruments, made from sounds which I extracted from my own voice (Granular Syntheis) - a percussion kit and a melody instrument. That's all I used here, three instances of the melody instrument plus the percussion.
The tune is an old Irish air which I already posted some months ago.

The phrasing is a little rough, and the sound could do with filling out a lot, but I really only want to audition those instruments. What do you reckon - do I have a future as an instrument maker?

===
Loving To Lose
by Rego
The singer is Donna Red from Kansas. She wrote and produced this song. She asked me to play sax on it and that made ole Reg happy. I think she has a lot of what it takes to go places. When I got this copy I asked her if I could post it here on Icomp and she said agreed. So tell her what you think....

No comments: