Friday, May 09, 2008

Promoting New Music Freya Day 9th May

Beautiful Sunset
Terra Incognita XI
by Narad

XI. Hiranyagarbha or The Mother's child
===
Beautiful Sunset
Terra Incognita XII
by Narad

XII. Mahashakti or The New Creation
===
Beautiful Sunset
Oziur - Coccoon - demo
by o0o and Ziur

Here is my take on a song I got send by Ziur. It took me some time but I hope it contributes to a great album...
Beside a vocal mistake in backgroundvocals and that the main vocals are a tad too loud in the beginning and the effects should be reconsidered... I hope any improvements noticed by you are left behind in a comment too...this helps us to improve...remember...This is A DemO!

kind regards

Oziur
===
Beautiful Sunset
Listen
by eagle_1 and padowan_learner

a couple of months ago Padowan_learner launched her IMO nice little masterpiece "Tho' the Wine be Bitter, I Shall Yet Dance"...i was so fascinated by the music that i kept it and made some vox on it a while ago...so regard it as a little tribute to her fantastic and original work here...Jeannette, it was a pleasure to do this and thanx for u're contrbutions here on iComp...!
the original can be found here

hope u will enjoy it...

===
Beautiful Sunset
Blue Stork
by Bass2x and Storkaas

I'm a big fan of Rune's compositions. He posted this one recently and I had to add my trumpet (seriously, HAD to - like an addiction, you have no control over the matter). I also tried a new mouthpiece, which gave me an edgy sound that I thought fit this moody piece well. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks Rune!
===
Beautiful Sunset
SPANISH NIGHT (collab)
by Barretok, Dylan and AnnaRouge

This is a collaboration I feel very proud to be part of. Two super talented artists gave life to this story of mine. Dylan came with the music and then recruited Anna with her wonderful accordion. The rest is what you will hear.
Thanks Anna & Dyl,
B

AnnaRouge: Accordion
Dylan: All other instruments including flamenco guitars and boom boom percs on the oven door, composition, backing vocals and screams.
Me: Lyrics & Vocals

Everything was recorded LIVE!!!!

No comments: