Sunday, July 27, 2008

Promoting New Music Sun's Day 27th July

Beautiful Sunset
RAMSEL - Vista #2
by RAMZAR and SELES

Archives always archives, Anto first take on board the sofa, before leaving the trash studio .....
I hope you like
===
Beautiful Sunset
Vision
by dirigent and schubertiad

I've always admired, that Scott (Schubertiad) didn't shy at composing non-mainstream music in a kind of Hindemith-style. So I gladly agreed, when he asked me to sing a contemporary classical song he had composed: "Vision"
You find the score here:

Words, music and piano: Scott Villard (Schubertiad)
Vocals: Andreas Herrmann (Dirigent)
===
Beautiful Sunset
A Little Lapse of Memory
by Sloparts

I forgot I first posted this song in August of last year as the recording I did in 1993. I thought maybe now that my memory about it has come back, and I have the capabilities to update it, I would go back in and redo the song.

So for your listening pleasure, (I Hope), here is "A Little Lapse of Memory",

Hope you do enjoy the new mix

Ed
===
Beautiful Sunset
In My World
by mfwmiles

Take good Care of the one's you love
===
Beautiful Sunset
What happened to my brain
by Sloparts

I've been playing in my little sandbox again, and this time I think the Zombies took over.

This is an experimental rhythm track I out together just to see what it would sound like. I liked it enough to post it for comments and a possible collaboration if anyone is interested.

What ever, enjoy the weirdness, it all I have left of my brain now.

Ed

No comments: