Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Promoting New Music Woden's Day 23rd July

Keepin' It Gangsta
by retrolust

The 5th song on our 4th album. Check it!
===
Beautiful Sunset
Panther Time
by georgeptingley

I was recently commissioned to write a one-minute soundtrack - a kind of James Bond-Pink Panther set in Paris kind of thing. This is a first mix so I don't mind a bit of critiquing. Thanks for listening in.

Dedicated to one of my heroes, Henry Mancini.

Panther Time composed, performed, and recorded by George Peter Tingley.
===
When Carnival Comes To Town
by k6

they let me loose on the korg again
===
Beautiful Sunset
Life's No Good (With Out You).....
by Soundhound and falzaabi

The title was ( Life is good with you )......
I just turned it around, it suited an emotion
I felt long ago, with a lady that ripped my heart out....
Don't like just writing love smooch, smooch, hug, hug, kiss, kiss songs....
Relationships my begin that way, but I know they all done end
that way....
I want to thank ( FALZAABI ) for the track,
hope I didn't hurt it to much.....

As well I hope you all like it.......

Can-A-Mer Publishing reg. 2008
===
Beautiful Sunset
Insignificant
by Heightened

This is kind of a Rhythm oriented song. Kind of weird. Lol!

No comments: