Friday, September 05, 2008

Promoting New Music Freya's Day 5th September

Beautiful Sunset
My Angel (Found the Devil in Me)
by jkane

Having beaten to death the angel/devil motif, I thought that I'd give it one more whack.

I love the sound of those wings...
===
Beautiful Sunset
The Carpet Crawlers 99 (Genesis Tribute)
by CharlyDeeCynthius, pentagono, Radio_Charly1 and iCharlotte

Live at ULIXES CLUB CAFE'-Lipari (ME)August 15, 2008
Music and arrange Base by: Pentagon
(Leo, Pierotube, Luigi Mincucci, Me and Charlotte)
Remixed by Radio_CH1
Special Thanx to Oreste Mammana to invite me in that Fantastic Aeolian islands_close to Northern-Sicily(I)
Thanx to Silvia Sanni and William to supported me in that tour...
We enjoyed so much this last unforgettable experience...
Love CharlyDee|||iCharlotte and Louise
===
Beautiful Sunset
Song from a Secret Garden (mix2)
by georgeptingley

For those who may have missed my first mix, here is a second mix of Rolf Lovland's SONG FROM A SECRET GARDEN (1996). The piece is not exactly classical music but certainly more classical than pop - especially as it is based on Gabriel Faure's famous PAVANE of 1887 (a piece roughly contemporary with Satie's Gymnopedies). My eventual goal will be to introduce tempo rubato (subtle shifts of tempo) into the performance but I will first have to get all tracks into MIDI. (I really learned my lesson this time : no more audio recording off my keyboard!) Enjoy.
===
Beautiful Sunset
Ett moln
by RolandOfGilead and brnPetra

I found this great tune by brnPetra this afternoon, and I've been suddenly captivated by the feelings' running through the song... I just felt like I had something to do immediately... and this is the result: I added some strings... and a piano at the very ending of the song... hope you like it!

No comments: