Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Promoting New Music Tyr's Day 30th September

Let Me Hold Your Heart
by Lightman
A song i wrote in 2002, with danish lyrics.... This version is a re-make of this song.... A love song.....
===
blues for two (W ) Lightman
by Dee1962z and Lightman
blues for two is a song that Lightman wrote for the both of us some months back and I would like to add - that in my own opinion he sang this one- absolutely fantastic !
( I created the piano with some of my own improvisation also)

I have always treasured this one and played it often.
Thank you my freind. You did a great job

Dee
Xx
===
Beautiful Sunset
Lava
by dirigent
Instrumental Jazz-Electronica-Fusion by Dirigent

Artwork shows lava on the planet Venus ...
===
Beautiful Sunset
Find My Way
by brnPetra and Dylan
This is a new song by me I done with Dylan.
I hope you will like it..
Dyl have made it be a song with a great arrangement with lot of instrument and sound in and I love it..and we sing this together.
Thank you Dyl..i am so glad..you are so mjau...too..

Petra
===
Beautiful Sunset
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (Led Zeppelin cover)
by LaFayette
The longest track I've never recorded.
Need to be listened with a good level...

A tribute to my favorite band.

Hope you enjoy !

- LaFayette

No comments: