Monday, January 11, 2010

Trailer for Dungeonmasters

Trailer for The Dungeon Masters from Dungeon Masters Movie on Vimeo.


THERE AREN'T ENOUGH MULTI-SIDED DICE IN THE WORLD! TRAILER FOR 'THE DUNGEON MASTERS'!
by Andrew Mack
Because there are some things that must simply speak for themselves I offer you the synopsis and the promise of a trailer after the break! This film, The Dungeon Masters, which was an official selection at both Toronto and SXSW Film Festivals. It will be released exclusively on Amazon VOD in February and soon after it will be released on iTunes and Netflix.
===
And now I'm left wondering what a single sided die would look like.

1 comment:

Mercurius Aulicus said...

Oh my word. Did they scour America looking for the most dysfunctional players they could find?

I would just like to distance myself from the subjects of this film by saying that while I am a player of Tabletop Roleplaying Games, I have not played D&D since high school (when all we had were basic D&D and Advanced D&D) and that anyone who plays a game dressed as a Drow deserves all the ridicule they are going to get.