Thursday, August 05, 2010

Demotix Profile of David Daniel Ball

I am a fat writer and occasional Mathematics Teacher (sir, what is the occasion?). I like reading and movies.
I stumbled over a possible pedophile network in my first year of teaching, and I have become a whistle blower after I responsibly reported on the activity. The issues surrounding the discovery have been covered up. In a related incident, I became aware of a child who was neglected by their school, and so he died. His parents, of whom I have testimony which exonerates them, have been blamed by the coroner of NSW of being partly responsible for the accidental death. My testimony was hidden from the coroner.
I have reported what I know to appropriate bodies. The coroner made an open finding on the death of school boy Hamidur Rahman. However, the coroner has not been told of my testimony because authorities are of the opinion the parents may not want to be exonerated of blame. So I am making the issue a political one in the hopes of having the case re examined.
To date, I have suffered abuse at the hands of those who are behind the cover up. I have lost my job and I have been illegally blacklisted, but I have been denied access to natural justice by the actions of at least two former government Ministers. I have lost my life savings. I am near to losing my unit, where I live.
I am a High School Mathematics teacher with over 16 years full time experience. I have a Masters Degree in Education, as well as a B.SC. and a Dip. Ed. from Sydney University.
I became a Christian at age 18, having been raised by atheist parents. at age 43, I am still growing in my spiritual journey. To my fellow Christians I promise no favors should I win office, but to be fair to everyone.
see the links and more at the profile
See the campaign launch story

No comments: