Monday, March 07, 2011

Guy Zangari Corrupt?

No one asked Guy for these posters.

No one gave Guy permission to post theme here, at my home.

And yet they appear here and many other places .. including holes in the ground.
Guy Zangari, as a school teacher you would be aware of the importance of getting that permission note. I would have given it to you if you would promise to address the issue of Hamidur Rahman. But as with your apparently corrupt colleague Tripodi you never asked.

My name is David Daniel Ball. I live in Sandal Crescent Carramar.
===
Charbel Saliba, Liberal for Fairfield is playing a clean campaign. As isDavid Daniel Ball for Fairfield 2011 on behalf of Justice for Hamidur Rahman campaign.
conservativeweasel.blogspot.com
    • David Daniel Ball The strata secretary will not answer my calls, so I don't know that permission wasn't granted, but I certainly have not been asked. I will make enquiry ..

My name is David Daniel Ball. I live in Sandal Crescent Carramar.

No comments: