Saturday, October 06, 2012

Happy Birthday Auntie

I am so glad I rediscovered you this year. Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live. Also you share yours with some friends of mine. Janet O'Neill passed last year. She was an amazing woman too. She had been a Sergeant in the Australian Army. Raised some children alone, and very proud of them.

At her funeral we sang the song Shout to the Lord ..


Also Chee Se and Sandy Philipsz share a birthday with you, across the years.



I haven't finished your present yet. I mean to read the Taylor Poem Twinkle Twinkle little star, but I need some images for it. Here is a preview ..



Wishing you much love and best wishes. May your coming adventure be satisfying and exhilarating. God bless you.

Love, David.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thankyou David for this post in remembering my mum. It means a lot to me. Amber O'Neill (Jan's eldest)