Monday, August 26, 2013

Needing Tech Help With Adsence


I have a blogger blog and I recently applied for adsence advertising. I used my Google name ddbanddtt@hotmail.com to apply. It links all my Blogger, youtube and google accounts. Thing is, I've had adsense before, but deleted the blog in '06 by order of the NSW Dept of Ed. I also have adsence with Youtube. 

I was told by Google that my application for adsence was turned down because I already had it, and there could not be separate accounts. All I had to do was log in and invite my other account to share. Thing is, ddbanddtt@hotmail.com is *both* accounts. I can't log into ddbanddtt@hotmail.com at adsense because of the failed application. So I can't invite myself either. 


Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with ddbanddtt@hotmail.com. Because our policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time.

If you'd like to add ddbanddtt@hotmail.com as a login to your approved account, you can do so by following these steps:

1. Sign in to the AdSense account associated with ddbanddtt@hotmail.com at www.google.com/adsense.
2. On the 'Home' tab, click the 'Account settings' link in the left navigation bar.
3. On the 'Account settings' page, scroll down to the 'Access and authorization' section at the bottom of the page.
4. Under 'Users with sign-in access,' enter ddbanddtt@hotmail.com and click 'Invite.'

Once you've invited ddbanddtt@hotmail.com as a login to your account, please check this address for an email invite and follow the instructions to add this new login.

If you can’t access your approved account with ddbanddtt@hotmail.com, please follow the steps in our login troubleshooter:https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/static.py?hl=en&ts=2594929&page=ts.cs. In case you aren’t able to regain access to your account in the process, you’ll find an option to contact us. We’ll then work with you to access your account with your desired login.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

In order to resolve the issues, I must contact Google. The Google form demands my Publisher ID. I cannot find my Publisher ID anywhere. I search Google help and it has never heard of one. "Your publisher ID is the unique identifier for your account in the format "pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". You'll find it in the Home tab, on your Account settingspage under Account Information box." There is no such page? 

This is Catch - 22 

No comments: